Tours in San Sebastian
Guided tours of
Guided tours of Donostia-San Sebastian accompanied by a professional local guide who will teach you about Basque customs and traditions, gastronomy, culture and history, while walking through the most interesting places in the city center and the old part of the city.
The tour includes the romantic area, the exterior of the Kursaal palace, the cathedral, the old town, the port and the bay of La Concha.
This type of guided tours in San Sebastian can be done for small and large groups, individuals, private groups, agencies, companies or for events/incentives.
During the visits it is possible to combine a panoramic tour of the city in your coach with a guided walking tour of the downtown area.
- Points of interest: Kursaal Palace, romantic area, downtown area, La Concha bay, port and old town.
- Meeting point: Entrance to Kursaal Palace
- Approximate duration: 2h
- Start time: To be agreed with the customer
- Languages: English, French and Spanish.
- Prices: 180€/group. The price includes the guide service, VAT, liability insurance and accident insurance.
- Activity suitable for all audiences. It is suggested to bring comfortable clothes and footwear for walking, appropriate to the weather, water and a snack.
- All tours can be adapted in route, duration and accessibility to the client’s needs.